You can access finances from course/event page (see above) or from finances list at /admin/finance/finance/
Each event or course has financial management related to it.
- OBSERVATIONS - allows communicating the information among all parties organizing the event. Its not visible for the public
- CURRENCY - default currency for the event
- PAYMENT METHODS - selecting payment methods is obligatory for events using admission via 'fee', 'donation' or 'ticket'. Payment methods coming from organization indicated at 'finances managed by' at course/event management page
- EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT - sets percent of the discount related to fee selected by the student
- EARLYBIRD DEADLINE - sets deadline of earlybird discount
Important! EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT and EARLYBIRD DEADLINE are only editable when course/event in 'preparation' (status).
Indicates current metrics of financial performance with:
- INCOME - aggregated sum of all related payments, donations, etc
- EXPENSES - aggregated sum of all related expenses
- PROFIT - result of outcome of INCOME - EXPENSES
Current / New fees
Important! FEES are only editable when course/event has 'preparation' status set.
- NAME - name for the fee. If there is only one it can be 'basic' or similar
- APPLIES TO - particular group can be selected. For 'IDC Members/ and 'Instructors' automatic validation will be applied. Participation to other groups should be verified by course manager one by one
- PRICE - fee amount
- TICKETS INITIAL AMOUNT - if 'tickets' are selected as admission method at course/event management initial amount of tickets should be indicated
- AMOUNT of the expense
- DESTINATION of the expense: Instructor Fee, Venue rental, publicity etc.
- DESCRIPTION - more detailed description of the expense
- Has receipt - check if expense has the receipt or invoice
- DATE in which expense was done