The curiculum includes:
- Explanation of the origin of the Dance.
- Explanation of the peculiar characteristics of the Dance.
- Explanation of the meaning of the Mandala, symbolism, colors and elements.
- Explanation of the principle of the masculine and feminine, and importance of their harmony.
- Learning the basic movements and steps (principle of natural movement and relaxed movement of the foot and hand "together"; simplified distinction between "open" and "closed".
- Learning the conventional terminology of basic movements.
- Learning the basic rhythm (association of each movement with its syllable).
- Learning the meaning of the main mudras.
I studied Performing Arts and later also Expressive Art Therapy. I’m working as a dancer and dance teacher. From 2006 I live in Barcelona.
I’m practising Vajra dance since 2007, from that time I have always felt a very strong connection with this marvelous practice. Read More
Friday, 31st May:
19h - 21h
Saturday, 1st June:
10:30h – 13:30h & 15:00h a 17:30h
Sunday, 2nd June:
10:30h – 13:30h & 15:00h a 17:00h