- Explanation of the origin of the Dance.
- Explanation of the peculiar characteristics of the Dance.
- Explanation of the meaning of the Mandala, symbolism, colors and elements.
- Explanation of the principle of the masculine and feminine, and importance of their harmony.
- Learning the basic movements and steps (principle of natural movement and relaxed movement of the foot and hand "together"; simplified distinction between "open" and "closed".
- Learning the conventional terminology of basic movements.
- Learning the basic rhythm (association of each movement with its syllable).
- Learning the meaning of the main mudras.
He has been following Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Dzogchen teachings since 2005. He was qualified for the first and the second level of the Vajra Dance Instructor in 2012 and 2015 respectively.
He loves to dance and feels very fortunate to discover the joy and profoundness of this precious practice. He has also dedicated to studying and teaching Tai Chi Chuan and Qigong. Read More
Saturday, 4th of January
- 10:00 - 13:00 - first session,
- 15:30 - 18:30 - second session.
Sunday, 5th of January
- 10:00 - 13:00 - third session,
- 15:00 - 18:00 - fourth session.