In the First Course, the following aspects will be dealt with:
- Application of sound and movement as tools in a path of awareness and presence.
- Studying the origin of Khaita: meaning, history.
- Familiarity with the material (texts, video, training video etc.): how it is organized, how and where to find it, categories of the songs and dances, etc.
- Reading the texts of some of the songs, recognizing some of the recurring words.
- The circle dances: steps, movements, recognizing the similarities and differences between the dances.
- The choreographed dances: connection with the meaning of the texts, how they were created, by whom and on what occasion.
- How to simplify some of the dances in order to adapt them to different situations (with children, big groups etc.) and how to lead a group.
- Musical education: applying methods and resources of musical language with Pancho Company.
- Workshop A, 10-11 March: acquiring transliteration system drayjor in order to correctly pronounce the texts with Fabian Sanders. For this workshop, please register here.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write: CONTACT US
Dancer and choreographer, she received the assignment from her Master to teach these dances and train other instructors.
She has overseen several publications and audio videos which go more deeply into the different aspects of the dances. She directs Khaita Dance courses and events, with shows and workshops in various countries. As well as teaching and coordinating the relative activities of these disciplines, she has combined her practical knowledge and academic studies to create structured projects that promote the instruction and spread of these.
She collaborates with MACO (Museum of Oriental Art And Culture) curating the sections related to Vajra Dance and Khaita Joyful Dances.
Up until now, Adriana has held hundreds of courses and trained instructors all over the world, enabling the discovery, by her students, of the joyful experience that the dance brings. Read More
Terms & Conditions
Regular price for each course: 360 EUROS
Inclusive of corresponding workshop when scheduled to take place within those dates and inclusive of IGIC*
Early bird till January 10th: 325 EUROS
Price with registration within 2 months before the starting day
All three courses with discount: 950 EUROS
Discount price for registration to all 3 courses of first year
*If you pay all three courses, you will be automatically registered for second and third course.