During course, we will complete the knowledge of:
- how the circle dances (kordro) are subdivided
- some choreographed dances, studying the texts and mudras with Elisha Koppensteiner.
- dance sequences for demonstration
- how to present Khaita in various sectors (cultural, informative and awareness approaches) and in various circumstances (schools, universities, cultural centers, festivals etc.)
- 'child introduction' according to perspective of Montessori methodology with Petra Zezulkova and workshop C with Klára Markuciová.
Open sessions are also planned, where students will try leading beginners in the dances, putting their knowledge into practice.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write: CONTACT US
Dancer and choreographer, she received the assignment from her Master to teach these dances and train other instructors.
She has overseen several publications and audio videos which go more deeply into the different aspects of the dances. She directs Khaita Dance courses and events, with shows and workshops in various countries. As well as teaching and coordinating the relative activities of these disciplines, she has combined her practical knowledge and academic studies to create structured projects that promote the instruction and spread of these.
She collaborates with MACO (Museum of Oriental Art And Culture) curating the sections related to Vajra Dance and Khaita Joyful Dances.
Up until now, Adriana has held hundreds of courses and trained instructors all over the world, enabling the discovery, by her students, of the joyful experience that the dance brings. Подробнее